Monday, July 30, 2012

Double chocolate mocha cake

I made this for the Iftar party host I was going the other day , I usually use my bundt pan make my cake starting with my basic recipe and then adding different stuff to make it different, I don't know how it tasted as it was my first time with these ingredient ,but I will surely try to make it as it looked and smelled wonderful and six year old was also asking for some too .Here is the recipe for others to try!!!
Ingredients:
3 eggs
1 cup oil
1 3/4 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp coffee mixed with 2 tbsp hot water
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chip

Recipe:
Preheat your oven at 350 C and coat your bundt pan with oil ,
coat your chocolate chip with 1 tbsp of flour so the don't sink in the batter,
Sift together flour , baking powder and cocoa powder and add chocolate chip to this,
Beat oil and sugar until creamy
Add eggs one by one.
Now add the coffee mixture and mix well
Now gradually add flour mixture a tbsp at a time , this will be a heavy batter pour this batter into your bundt pan tap it on your kitchen counter so it is leveled .
Now bake it for around forty five minutes or until tooth pick poked in comes out clean.let it cool and then run your knife around the cake and take it out on a plate .dust it with powdered sugar and enjoy !!!!