Monday, October 8, 2012

Chicken Chinese curry

Assalamo alaikum,

Yes curry can be Chinese if I'm in the kitchen ,it was yet another day me thinking what to cook for dinner I didn't want something traditional ,so I thought nice day to do some experiment and was I lucky !!! It came out really good tangy ,sweet and yet tasty curry ,I hope you will surely try it and its seriously original (all rights reserved to me)yeah !!!

So here goes nothing

Ingredients:

3 pd chicken cut into small pieces

1 tsp Garlic powder

2 tbsp Soya sauce

2 tbsp duck sauce

1/4 tsp Black pepper

1/2 cup tomato ketchup

1 onion sliced

1 tbsp oil

2 tsp honey

1 tsp crushed red chilli flakes

2 tsp cornstarch

1/4 cup water

Recipe

Heat oil on medium high in heavy bottom pot and add sliced onion cook a little more until its soft ,










then add chicken pieces fry until lightly cooked





Add garlic powder , black pepper and crushed red chilli flakes fry a little more until fragrant,now add soya sauce fry some more .





Now add honey, ketchup and duck sauce fry a little bit more add water enough to just cover the chicken,cover and cook until tender

Now check for salt ,add salt if needed and turn up the heat until the curry is boiling ,now mix 2tsp cornstarch and 1/4 cup water .Add this to your bubbling curry cook until thick and shiny.





Serve with boiled white or brown rice and Enjoy!!!!