Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Meethi roti (sweet flat bread)

This is the favorite of my youngest one,whenever he sees me making roti's he surely ask in his cute little voice"can I have some meethi roti "

I think all the kids in desi(Indian or Pakistani) families must fan of this roti!! I also enjoyed these when I was young:))

Lets make some meethi roti

Ok you will need

Soft dough made with whole wheat flour

Ghee,butter or oil

Sugar


Recipe


Make a ball a little bigger then golf ball




Roll it out about six inches



Spread a little ghee, oil or butter on your rolled bread

Then sprinkle sugar evenly on it



Now cover half way through from top and bottom



And then on the sides making a square



Press it down and roll out a square roti



Cook it on a heated griddle using oil to fry it la little





Serve warm to your little kiddos and I hope they surely will enjoy!!!