Monday, November 12, 2012

Oreo Ice cream pie

Assalamo alaikum,

To celebrate the festivities of Eid ul adha ,we invited my husband friends and their families over for lunch on the second day of Eid ,everything was cooked at home with the help of my ammi(mother),and yes of course my hubby !!!

With so many things to make I totally forgot take pictures ,but as I made my dessert ahead of time so I took pictures and would love to share with my readers inshallah,so here we go

Ingredients

One and half pack of Oreo cookies (I totally forgot to count)

2 tbsp of butter

One 8oz tub of cool whip

Instant pudding mix powder(vanilla flavor)

31/2 cups 2% milk

Caramel sauce

Recipe:

Crush one pack of cookies into fine crumble with butter in a food processor

K


Spread it evenly in the flat bottom dish and then spread caramel over it and let it set in the freezer for at 30 minutes







Now mix your instant pudding mix in the cold milk , mix it completely and let it cool

Coarsly crush the remaining cookies

Mix lightly whip cream , coarsly crushed cookies(leaving behind some for garnishing) in the cold vanilla pudding ,


Now take your cold crust evenly pudding mixture on top of that


Garnish with remaining cookie crumble and caramel sauce,



Cover it and freeze it for at least 4 hrs or until ready to serve

I hope you all will Enjoy making and serving this recipe as much as I did!!!