Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quick oatmeal muffins

Assalamo-alaikum,

Mornings are very chaotic in our home ,if lunch and breakfast is not already planned .Today was a day when there was no plan for breakfast specially for my kids,I wanted to make something quick and healthy

So I looked up for a muffin recipe ,yes in the morning !! I found one on allrecipe.com ,so I decided to give it a try and Alhamdulilah (all praise belongs to Allah) it came out good.

I'm sharing this recipe with you!!

Ingredients:

2 eggs

2/3 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup vegetable oil

1/2 cup milk

1 cup all-purpose flour


3/4 cup instant oatmeal (i used quick oats)

1 teaspoon baking powder

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1 pinch salt

Quick directions:(yes!!!)

Heat oven at 400 degree F (200 degree C),grease 12 muffin cups (i don't have muffin tin so I used my cupcake and line it.Mix all the dry ingredients(except brown sugar) ,mix all liquid ingredients with brown sugar and add dry ingredients to it.Mix thoroughly and fill your liners 3/4 full and bake for 20

Serve warm and enjoy !!!!