Sunday, October 6, 2013

Tuna kababs

Assalamo Alaikum ,
Today when I'm writing this post my fingers and my eyes are crying for help.
Don't get scared I'm not injured or something only thing is that I'm writing this post on my iPhone yes I hope you guys are not thinking I'm crazy ;(
My dear hubby had to go out of town and his laptop was acting all weird so I had to give him my iPad. Other funny or may be sad thing happened I wrote whole post and then accidentally pressed the home button and when I got back to my blogger app oh !!!!nothing is there, please me for any errors
I just want to be punctual on my weekly blogs!!!

Today I'm going to share with you guys a simple and easy recipe (guess why) hahaha
Ok back to recipe I had these four can of tuna in my pantry which I bought for my amazing kids to make some sandwiches but they didn't like it so I was continuously thinking what to do with these cans of Tuna, searching over internet I found a tuna kabab recipe with little variation of my own i was ready to try this recipe for my family .
My kids and hubby really enjoyed it so I will be making some more ,you guys also try it and
Leave me your lovely comments about it!!
Ingredients
Tuna cans 5 oz
Boiled and mashed potatoes 
Chopped onion 1 medium
Chopped coriander 1/2 bunch
Chopped green chilies 2-4
Salt to taste
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Egg 1
Bread crumbs 1 cup
Oil for frying

Directions:
Drain tuna cans and flake it
Mix together mashed potatoes, all the spices ,chopped green chilies ,coriander and onion
Form kababs 
Dip it in beaten egg
Then in bread crumbs
Shallow fry in medium hot oil until golden brown from both side 
Serve with yogurt and chopped coriander dip
And enjoy!!

P.S : please excuse me for any mistakes during this post.