Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fresh start citrus white chocolate chip cookies

 

Assalamo alaikum,

Happy new year everybody!! I know I'm very very late but still there always time to do the fresh start right:)

There must be lot of resolutions going on ,in the beginning it's hard to stay on track but I would recommend try try again altast you succeed inshAllah( if Allah wills) you will be able to accomplish your goals never get disheartened always have faith and keep smiling .

Now I should get back to my cooking blog ,today is a little fresh start for myself also I stopped writing due to some unavoidable personal reason but inshAllah I'm here to write again but along the way I need you guys love and encouragement through your comments:)

Today I'm sharing with you a recipe of citrusy goodness I.e "fresh start citrus white chocolate chip cookies"

I hope you will enjoy it !!

 

 

Citrus white chocolate chip cookies

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cup flour

3/4 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp salt

3/4 cup butter,softened

1/2 cup packed brown sugar

1/4 cup granulated sugar

1 large egg

1/4 cup lime and orange juice

1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips

1/2 tsp grated lime peel

1/2 tsp orange peel

 

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degree F.

Combine flour,baking soda,salt in a small bowl.

Whip butter and sugars until creamy

Mix in egg ,lime and lemon juice

Add in flour mixture and then whit chocolate chips

Now add lime and orange peel.

On an ungreased cookie sheet drop tablespoons of cookie dough .

Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are slightly brown.

 

Cool completely before serving.

Enjoy and may your fresh start be more enjoyable with these yummy cookies!!